Personal Emergency Response Systems
© 2010 SouthEastern Alarm Systems, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Southeastern Medical Alert Services
Southeastern Medical Alert is a 24-hour Personal Emergency Response System. With the push of a button, you are connected to our central station speaking with a live operator.
Benefits of a Southeastern Medical Alert System:
- Allows you to remain independent and secure in your own home
- Postpones the need for assisted living or nursing home
- Provides safer transition from hospital to home
- Provides ease of mind when you are unable to be with your loved one
- Waterproof help button can be worn on provided neck chain or wristband
- Dials toll free number to our monitoring center - no long distance fees
- Installation and activation are free and no annual contract required
- Low $25 per month monitoring fee
Easy to Install:
- Receive unit and plug into outlet
- Press wireless help button to test your unit
Easy to Use:
- Simply press waterproof help button or large red cross on unit
- Signal sent to monitoring center
- Within seconds you are speaking with a live operator ready to assist you 24 hours a day at our monitoring center
- Speaker allows you to hear us from almost any location in your home.
- Powerful microphone allows you to speak normally without shouting
Please call 1-864-246-1692 for more information or to receive your Medical Alert System.